TCX Palos (1)
Time & Location
About the Event
TCX Palos is a race for adventurers and athletes alike. Racers will cover over 40 miles by paddle, pedal and compass through rolling hills, pristine lakes and earthy sloughs. Included is the chance to test your limits and partake in a unique endurance challenge while enjoying some of the area's most challenging terrain.
Want more time to bond with your fellow racers? Come out to the TCX Basecamp where teams can camp, eat, and socialize before embarking on an epic day of racing.
- USARA Single Event License$8$80$0
- 4-Person Team Registration$236$2360$0
- 3-Person Team Registration$177$1770$0
- 2-Person Team Registration$118$1180$0
- Solo Team Registration$59$590$0
- TCX Pre-Race Dinner$10$100$0
- TCX Pre-Race Camping$20$200$0
- Single Kayak Rental$50$500$0
- Tandem Kayak Rental$65$650$0